Motivate Executives, Maximize Value
A well-designed executive compensation plan should attract, retain, and motivate your company’s leadership, while helping your organization accomplish its strategic business goals. Newport builds effective, efficient rewards solutions for executives at companies across the nation.
How We Do It
Using a consultative approach, we work with boards and leadership teams to develop executive compensation programs that attract, motivate, and retain top talent. Our methodology, industry experience, and customized approach provide a foundation for meeting your organization’s unique needs.
Programs that attract and retain highly skilled executives, link executive financial rewards to company performance, and motivate key executives to achieve corporate goals.
We collaborate with your executive team, board of directors, or compensation committee to:
- Develop an executive compensation strategy
- Develop a custom peer group for comparison purposes
- Conduct executive compensation benchmarking using published survey data and peer group data
- Design or evaluate annual and long-term incentive programs
- Design or evaluate deferred compensation or SERP plans
- Benchmark executive perquisites
- Non-profit sector IRS Intermediate Sanctions regulatory compliance
- Benchmark board of director compensation levels and program components
- Establish Board compensation committee governance practices (oversight and functioning)
A Total Solution
Newport’s total rewards approach encompasses all components of executive compensation:
- Base salary
- Annual incentives
- Long-term incentives (cash and equity-based)
- Executive benefits
- Deferred compensation
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Executive perquisites
- Board of Directors pay
- Stock/Share awards
- Transaction and retention bonus programs
- Executive employment agreements
Find Out More
Contact your Newport representative to learn how Newport’s Compensation Consulting Practice can improve your organization’s executive compensation program.