Walnut Creek, CA—May 7, 2019—Newport Group, a leading provider of retirement services announced today that Matthew Petralia has joined the organization as Regional Director for the Northeast.
In this environment, is it possible for plan participants to go from “in the red” to “retirement ready?” Find out during Newport Group’s retirement readiness webinar, “Credit Check: Reaching Retirement Readiness in the Age of Debt.” You’ll hear how our industry is responding to the retirement crisis with services, solutions and strategies to help employees become better prepared for retirement.
The numbers are alarming:
- U.S. household debt is in the trillions of dollars and growing*
- 40 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement**
- And 55 million U.S. workers aren’t even offered a retirement plan option by their employer***
Presented by Executive Vice President Mike DiCenso, this webinar will discuss:
- Debt and Retirement
- Types of Debt
- Retirement Plan Options (such as non-qualified deferred compensation plans)
- Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs)
- Auto-Enrollment and Auto-Escalation strategies
- New Trends in Participant Education
- Upcoming Legislation and More
And you will find out how Newport Group can support you in all of these areas with supporting materials including a case study.
Walnut Creek, CA—April 26, 2019—Newport Group, a leading provider of retirement services announced today that Scott Pollack has joined the organization as Executive Vice President.